Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency is involved in a number of projects and campaigns that have their own websites.
We also work closely with other organisations in the transport sector.
- BikeReady(external link) - enables cycle education to reach more people, helping them learn and improve their overall quality of learning.
- Drive (external link) – Learning to drive? We've got heaps of cool stuff that will help you get confident behind the wheel.
- Driver Check(external link) – a site that enables registered users to check driver licence details.
- Education Portal(external link) – provides safe school travel resources for teachers.
- Feet First(external link) – a programme to encourage primary school students to walk to school.
- Infoconnect – an initiative to help ensure road users have access to timely and accurate road condition information.
- Highways Information Portal(external link) – a comprehensive central hub for all current standards, guidelines and processes relating to the design, assessment, operation and maintenance of state highways.
- Rightcar(external link) – Every car makes a difference. How does your vehicle rate for fuel economy, safety, CO2 emissions and pollutants?
- Safer Journeys(external link) – Safer Journeys was the government's strategy to guide improvements in road safety over the period 2010 to 2020. The strategy's vision was a safe road system increasingly free of death and serious injury and introduced the Safe System approach to New Zealand. This strategy has been superseded by the Government’s road safety strategy for 2020–2030, Road to Zero(external link)
- Toll Roads(external link) – website for the toll roads where you can pay online, manage your account and find out more about how the system works.
- TORO (Transport Organisation Register Online)(external link) – a service that enables transport operators to maintain a register of drivers in their employment.
- Transport Investment Online(external link) (previously LTP online) – a web-based system used by organisations to create, submit, and manage their land transport programmes (LTPs).
- Truck Permit Portal(external link) – buy your HPMV or overweight permit online.
- Vehicle Inspection Portal(external link) – contains vehicle inspection requirements manuals (VIRMs) and other resources related to vehicle inspection and certification.
- Vehicle Safety Recalls Database(external link) – provides information about current New Zealand vehicle safety recalls.