7. The above vehicle combination cannot operate with a gross mass exceeding 44 tonnes across any structure or roads restricted under the conditions of the permit.
8. The above vehicle combination cannot operate on any Local Authority road network restricted under the conditions of the permit.
9. If you wish to operate the vehicle combination on any Local Authority road network that is restricted under the conditions of the permit, you must apply to the Local Road Controlling Authority for a full High Productivity Motor Vehicle Permit to Exceed Mass Limits and are legally bound to operate the vehicle combination under the terms and conditions of their permit within the boundary of their area of Authority.
10. You cannot operate the vehicle combination with a gross mass exceeding 44 tonnes in any Region other than what has been permitted.
11. This information requested is required to process an application for a 50MAX High Productivity Motor Vehicle Permit under the Land Transport Rule: Vehicle Dimensions and Mass 2016. The information that you provide as part of this application will be stored on, and form part of, the 50MAX Permit Register. The NZ Transport Agency may use the information for the purposes of monitoring and regulating operator behaviour. The Transport Agency may also disclose the information to Road Controlling Authorities for the purposes of network maintenance and operations.
The Privacy Act 1993, and the Official Information Act 1982, provides you with the right to access and correct any readily retrievable personal information held about you, or your company, respectively, by the Transport Agency. Should you wish to exercise this right, please contact the NZ Transport Agency, Private Bag 11777, Palmerston North 4442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.