The NZ Transport Agency advises of the following closures for motorway improvements. Closures start at 9pm and finish at 5am, unless otherwise stated. Work delayed by bad weather will be completed at the next available date, prior to Friday, 21 October.
CENTRAL MOTORWAY JUNCTION (SH1 & SH16)
- (SH1) Fanshawe Street southbound off ramp 17 - 19 October
- (SH1) Fanshawe Street northbound on ramp 17 - 19 October (approx 10:30p.m. to 5:00a.m.)
- (SH16) Wellesley Street eastbound off ramp 18 October
NORTHWESTERN MOTORWAY (SH16)
- SH16 westbound to SH18 eastbound link 17 - 19 October (approx 8:00p.m. to 6:00a.m.)
- Hobsonville Road westbound off ramp 17 - 19 October (approx 8:00p.m. to 6:00a.m.)
UPPER HARBOUR MOTORWAY (SH18)
- Tauhinu Road eastbound off ramp 18 October (approx 8:00p.m. to 6:00a.m.)
- Albany Highway eastbound on ramp 18 - 19 October (approx 8:00p.m. to 6:00a.m.)
- Right turn restriction onto Greenhithe Road eastbound on ramp 19 October (approx 12:00a.m. to 5:00a.m.)
Please follow the signposted detours. The NZTA thanks you for your co-operation during these essential improvements and maintenance. For more information call 09 5200 200.