The NZ Transport Agency advises of the following temporary closures for motorway improvements. Closures start at 9pm and finish at 5am, unless otherwise stated. Work delayed by bad weather will be completed at the next available date, prior to Friday, 25 April. Please note this Traffic Bulletin is updated every Friday.
For daily updated closure information click here(external link).
NORTHERN MOTORWAY (SH1)
- Constellation Drive southbound off ramp, 21 April (approx 10:00p.m. to 5:00a.m.)
- Wellesley Street off ramp, continuously 10:00p.m. Thursday 17 April to 5:00a.m. Saturday 26 April
SOUTHERN MOTORWAY (SH1)
- Market Road southbound off ramp, 22 April
- St Marks Road southbound on ramp, 22 April
- Northbound lanes between Takanini off ramp and Manukau on ramp, 21 – 22 & 24 April (approx 10:30p.m. to 5:00a.m.)
- Hill Road northbound on ramp 21 –22 & 24 April
- Southbound lanes between Takanini off ramp and Papakura on ramp, 23 April (approx 10:30p.m. to 5:00a.m.)
- Te Irirangi Drive southbound off ramp, 22 - 23 April (approx 7:00p.m. to 5:00a.m.)
- Te Irirangi Drive northbound on ramp, 22 - 23 April (approx 7:00p.m. to 5:00a.m.)
- Takanini northbound on ramp, 21 – 22 & 24 April
- Takanini southbound on ramp, 23 April
- Bombay northbound on ramp, 23 April
NORTHWESTERN MOTORWAY (SH16)
- Great North Road westbound off ramp, continuously from 11:00p.m. Thursday 17 April to 5:00a.m. Tuesday 22 April
- Great North Road westbound on ramp, 22 - 23 April
Please follow the signposted detours. The NZ Transport Agency thanks you for your co-operation during these essential improvements and maintenance.
For more information please contact:
T: 09 520 0200
W: Visit our website(external link)
Updates on state highway conditions and hazards: