The NZ Transport Agency advises of the following closures for motorway improvements. Closures start at 9pm and finish at 5am, unless otherwise stated. Work delayed by bad weather will be completed at the next available date, prior to Friday, 14 October.
CENTRAL MOTORWAY JUNCTION (SH1 & SH16)
- Fanshawe Street northbound on ramp 10 - 13 October (approx 10:30p.m. to 5:00a.m.)
- Fanshawe Street southbound off ramp 12 - 13 October
- Stanley Street westbound off ramp 11 - 13 October
SOUTHERN MOTORWAY (SH1)
- Northbound lanes between Manukau off ramp and East Tamaki Road on ramp 11 - 13 October
- SH20 southbound to SH1 northbound link 11 - 13 October
- Manukau northbound on ramp 11 - 13 October
- Te Irirangi Drive northbound on ramp 11 - 13 October
NORTHWESTERN MOTORWAY (SH16)
- SH16 westbound to SH18 eastbound link 11 - 12 October (approx 8:00p.m. to 6:00a.m.)
- Hobsonville Road westbound off ramp 11 - 12 October (approx 8:00p.m. to 6:00a.m.)
UPPER HARBOUR MOTORWAY (SH18)
- Albany Highway westbound off ramp 11 - 12 October (approx 8:00p.m. to 6:00a.m.)
Please follow the signposted detours. The NZTA thanks you for your co-operation during these essential improvements and maintenance. For more information visit www.nzta.govt.nz or call 09 5200 200.