This part of your AMP provides you with an opportunity to demonstrate that your organisation has sufficiently considered ways to progress government priorities, regional priorities, and ONRC outcomes and measures.
In its review of AMPs, the Transport Agency looks for assurance that your organisation has incorporated the ONRC in the way you assess gaps in levels of service.
Use this part of your AMP to:
- define the levels of service for the transportation activities that your organisation delivers
- identify how the levels of service contribute to the Government Policy Statement on land transport (GPS)
- identify any local issues over and above national and regional priorities, that need to be addressed in managing your network.
Select each point below to see the kind of information your AMP should include.
- Identify your customers and stakeholders for the purposes of this plan.
- Provide evidence of having understood your customers’ needs.
- Demonstrate a logical connection between the Government Policy Statement for land transport (GPS), your RLTP, the ONRC customer outcomes, your community outcomes, and your organisation’s vision for transportation.
- Answer some key questions related to objectives, benefits and performance measures.
- Supplement the above with any evidence on current performance, based on performance measures identified, and drawing a connection between your data, GPS objectives and ONRC outcomes.
- Identify the long-term trends that may impact on CLoS.